Urgent Care and Walk-in Clinic Medical Services in Willow Grove, PA
Our Licensed Medical Professionals Including Doctors, Nurses, and X-Ray Technicians Treat Children and Adult Immediate, Non-Life Threatening Medical Conditions in a Timely Manner at 1/3 the Cost of an Emergency Room Visit. We’re Open 7 Days a Week with Extended Hours and No Appointment is Necessary. We Accept Most Insurance Plans. Call (267) 202-0125.
At AFC Urgent Care Willow Grove, we have board-certified doctors, nurses, and medical assistants ready to diagnose and treat your nonlife threatening illnesses and injuries. Our providers are experienced in providing immediate care for your entire family. They have spent time administering both emergency and family medicine to many patients in the Willow Grove area.
Below are some of the most common reasons we see people at our walk-in clinic. If you don’t see your concern below, call us and we’ll do our best to help you. You can see any of our doctors and access any of our services with no appointment ever needed.
- Urgent Care: We offer fast, convenient, and affordable emergency treatment compared to a traditional emergency room. If you are suffering from an acute illness, due to a virus or an infection, or suffer a nonlife threatening injury, don’t wait days or weeks for your primary care physician to be available. See us at AFC Urgent Care Willow Grove today for immediate care.
- Lab Work: There are many rapid tests we can perform and return the results to you while you wait. If we need to send away for results, we can take samples onsite. No need to go to another location for sample collection and testing.
- Digital X-Ray: “Does this look broken to you?” Don’t risk further and more expensive injuries. Get answers today. Our state of the art digital x-ray is onsite. Results will be looked at by our experienced staff and at your request forwarded to your primary care physician or a specialist. We’ll be able to tell you if something is sprained, strained, or broken.
- Blood Work: Need to have some blood work done for your primary care doctor? We can process the order onsite and have the results directly sent to the requesting physician or surgeon. No appointment needed!
- Physicals: Whether it’s for school, sports, pre-employment or for a commercial driver’s license, AFC Urgent Care Willow Grove can fulfill any physical requests. Bring us the paperwork and we’ll have it filled out to satisfy any request. No appointment is needed and with our extended weekday hours, we are a very convenient choice for those who need an immediate physical.
- Travel Medicine: (Coming Soon) Traveling overseas? Regardless if it is for business or pleasure, there is no need to visit the Health Department. Our experienced staff will consult with the latest CDC information to make sure your immune system is as ready for your trip as you are. No appointment is necessary. Come when it best fits your schedule, although for vaccines to be fully effective we do suggest visiting us several weeks before your departure. We carry all vaccines required for overseas travel. Please call us if you have any questions.
These are just some of the vaccines we carry:
- Guardisil Vaccines
- Whooping Cough Vaccinations Varicella
- Chicken Pox Vaccines, Tdap
- Influenza Vaccinations
- Travel Vaccinations
- Adults & Children: We are a family friendly urgent care facility. Our physicians are experienced in diagnosing and treating patients of all ages. From 6 months to the elderly, we are here to serve you and get you back on a healthy path. If you need immediate care, stop by our walk-in clinic to be seen by some of the best medical professionals in the Willow Grove area.
- Follow up with your Primary Care Doctor: We will send the report of your visit and any test results to your Primary Care Doctor at your request. Information will be sent via secure email or fax. We’ll keep your regular doctor up to date, especially if you are not from the Willow Grove or Abington area.
- Sports & Camp Physicals: When moving to a new school district or participating in yearly sports, these schools and organizations require a physical. We can give your child a physical and complete any necessary paper work. If you are new to the area and do not have a primary care doctor, we can fill that need until you’ve found a local provider.
- Non-English Speakers: We will happily provide access to an interpreter, via a confidential phone service, if needed.
- Occupational Medicine: Need a go to urgent care center for occupational health and medicine? Our DOT certified doctors can administer physicals and conduct drug testing for your business, large or small. Our staff will help you with any injury management for your employees. We’ll get them back on their feet, back to work for you as safely and quickly as possible.
- Prescriptions: If needed, our physicians can write a prescription for you if they feel it is appropriate for your treatment. Many of these prescriptions can be filled at a Pharmacy of your choice in the Willow Grove or Abington area. You can also designate a pharmacy for us to send that prescription to. Please keep in mind we do not treat chronic pain or anxiety conditions. For your convenience, we often carry many of the medications needed and can fill that prescription before you leave our facility. We do not stock any narcotic medications on site at our location.
These are some of the common ailments or illnesses we can treat at AFC Urgent Care Willow Grove.
- TB Testing
- Bladder Infection
- Urine testing
- Hepatitis Testing
- Children’s Health
- Pre-Operative Exams
- STD Testing
- Eye Injuries
- Ingrown Toenails
- Back Pain
- Skin Infections
- Ear Cleaning
- Sprains and Strains
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Respiratory Infections
- Nausea and Headaches
- Colds, Coughs and Flu
- Cuts and Bruises
- Earaches and Infections
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Burns, Rashes and Bites
We accept most major insurances. Even if you don’t have insurance; fear not, we have very affordable self-pay rates available. Questions? Call our friendly staff today at 267-202-0125.