AFC Urgent Care Accepts Health Insurance in Willow Grove, PA
Our Urgent Care Accepts Medicaid, Blue Cross and Most Major Insurance Plans Along with a Self-Pay Option for Those with No Insurance.
At AFC Urgent Care Willow Grove, we want to be able to serve every single health need you might have. Our walk-in medical center accepts many major insurances. If you have no insurance, we have very affordable self-pay options available when you need immediate care. The costs for the entire visit will be presented to you upfront so there are no surprises, unlike what can sometimes happen in an emergency room.
The following list are insurances we currently accept:
- All Out of Area Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plans*
- AmeriHealth, AmeriHealth Administrators
- Coventry Health (Health Assurance, Health America)
- Health Partners
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of PA and Federal Plans
- Independence Blue Cross (Personal Choice, Keystone Health Plan East, HMO and POS)
- Independence Administrators
- Keystone First
- MultiPlan & PHCS Networks
- United Healthcare (Great West, Golden Rule, Oxford)
- United Healthcare Community
- Worker’s Compensation Insurances
Don’t see your insurance listed above? Call us at 267-202-0125 and our friendly staff will see what options are available to you at our urgent care center.