Occupational Health and Employer Services in Willow Grove, PA
AFC Urgent Care Proudly Provides Employer Drug Testing, Work Injury Treatment, and other Occupational Medicine Services at Our Walk-In Clinic in Willow Grove, PA. Call (267) 202-0125.
No matter what industry you may work in, AFC Urgent Care Willow Grove can provide your business with occupational healthcare services. We will be your partner so you can ensure the highest levels of safety and health in the workplace. Keeping your workforce healthy reduces employee downtime due to illness or injury and increases overall morale.
AFC Urgent Care Willow Grove has dependable and affordable solutions that will fit your needs, no matter what industry you are in. We offer comprehensive services to your employees and will maintain constant communication to keep you up to date regarding your employee’s health and physical fitness to work. Set up a corporate account with us to facilitate your employee’s visit with us. You can depend on us to keep track of their progress and make sure they are ready to safely return to work.
AFC Urgent Care Willow Grove is completely focused in helping you maintain your overall health. It is our goal to make sure your health isn’t standing in the way of being as productive as possible at your job. If there is a health concern, we can keep your employer up to date regarding your status. We’re experienced with the whole Occupational and Workers Compensation process and know it can be particularly frustrating and difficult. We can offer you a complete guide on getting the treatment you need to get better, handling all of the required reports, and following up when needed. You don’t have to handle this alone and we are ready to be your partner in your complete recovery.
AFC Urgent Care Willow Grove can offer the following medical services for Occupational Healthcare:
- Annual Employee Examinations
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing (Coming Soon)
- Drug Testing
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Health and Wellness Education Programs
- Immunizations and Vaccines (Coming Son)
- International Travel Vaccines & Health
- On the Job Injury and Sudden Illness
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Examinations
- Medical Surveillance Examinations
Call us for more information about:
- Workers’ Compensation – At our walk-in urgent care facility, we can provide quick evaluation and treatment for a variety of work-related injuries and illnesses such as lacerations and fractures.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing (Coming Soon) – We can conduct DOT and non-DOT drug tests for your employees. We also have evidential breath alcohol testing available.
- Drug Testing – Hate waiting for days for the results of a drug test to hire a potential employee? Our state of the art Drug Testing will quickly provide you with the information you need to make your final decision.
- Physical Examinations – Need a yearly report of the physical fitness of your employees? We can administer physicals for all current, potential, blue collar, and white collar employees. We also can conduct lift and agility testing.
- Immunizations and vaccinations (Coming Soon) – Traveling overseas? We consult with the latest guidance from the CDC to provide you with the immunizations and vaccinations you need for safe travel.
- Health and Wellness – We can administer on-site flu vaccinations and blood pressure checks for your entire workforce as well as other health and wellness offerings.
CONTACT EMPLOYER SERVICES
If you live in Willow Grove, Abington, Horsham, or the greater Philadelphia area, then you now have a medical clinic you can trust offering occupational health services. Our health care center is an amazing resource for you and your employees. Call us at 267-202-0125 for more information regarding any of our services.
The AFC Urgent Care family has some of the most dependable clinics in Pennsylvania. We are experienced at providing on-site drug and alcohol testing. Our medical clinic can make sure you have the proper vaccinations and immunizations to prevent foreign diseases. We are open 7 days a week with extended hours for your convenience. Our urgent care facility is fully equipped with a digital x-ray and on-site lab. Our board certified physicians combined with our state of the art facility gives us the ability to quickly diagnose and treat any non-life threatening illness or injury effectively.