Drug Testing in Willow Grove, PA
AFC Urgent Care provides walk-in pre-employment and post-accident drug testing with quick results.
AFC Urgent Care Willow Grove has drug testing available for businesses to help them with their hiring decisions. Instead of waiting days for the outcome, get results quickly and with far less hassle. Avoid waiting for days for a doctor or testing facility to be available to receive a current or potential employee for testing. Our walk-in medical center has extended hours, and no appointment is ever needed to use our services. We are an affordable, convenient choice for businesses in the Willow Grove, Horsham, and Abington area. Our experienced team of medical professionals knows it is critical to get information as quickly as possible when you have a highly-qualified candidate who may be interviewing with multiple potential employers. Your quick drug screening tests give you fast results so you can make your final offer before a competitor does.
If you need a drug test as a final requirement for a job interview, our urgent care center is also the perfect choice to complete this last hurdle. Both your new employer and you want to start as soon as possible. Waiting days or weeks for results isn’t going to get you a paycheck faster. Plus, if multiple people are interviewing for a position, you want to become available as soon as possible so you can accept a job offer.
What are the benefits of drug testing at AFC Urgent Care in Willow Grove?
There are many benefits at our walk-in urgent care center for your drug testing needs. They include:
- Not waiting for days for an appointment and more days for the results. Your business will receive web-based negatives test results on your computer within 15 minutes of test completion. This means you can be on the phone as soon as possible to talk to your first-choice candidates and make them an offer.
- You can send employees to our clinic throughout the year for random drug testing to ensure a drug-free workplace. No appointment is needed, just send them over when you want them to be tested. We do ask that you call ahead to ensure we can serve them promptly. Patient volume and acuity can make wait times longer than usual from time to time.
- Our Drug Testing system is paperless. However, it does generate an electronic chain of custody form (eCCF) for every non-regulated test you need. Don’t worry about losing the only paper copy of a result ever again.
- Track each donor’s status in real-time with our drug testing online system. You can ensure you maintain testing window compliance with any current or potential employee while viewing the results.
- We store all the information regarding your Drug Testing in our database. You can access it at any time, including chain-of-custody document and other qualification requirements.
- Have Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements? Our Drug Testing provides a diverse set of tools addressing any needs you might have specific to your industry.
Do you have questions about our drug testing services? Is there something specific you’d like to be tested? Call our friendly staff today, and they will be more than happy to answer any of your questions. Consider opening a corporate account with us so we can facilitate future requests at our clinic.
We look forward to meeting you! Our urgent care centered is located at 2848 W Moreland Rd, Willow Grove, PA 19090,